- We are an independent policy, research and development organisation dedicated to promoting lifelong learning, full employment and inclusion.
- We research what works, influence policy, develop new ways of thinking, and help implement new approaches.
- Working with partners, we inspire people to learn and help transform people’s experiences of learning and employment.
- Ambition: the leading and powerful voice for lifelong learning and economic inclusion.
- Expertise: using evidence-based thinking to deliver real-world change in learning, skills and employment.
- Independence: an unshakeable commitment to being open-minded, honest and fair.
- Collaboration: putting partnership and networking at the heart of what we do.